Having problems with yellowjackets, hornets, wasps, or bees? The YellowJacket Expert, LLC can help. We have removed thousands of nests SAFELY for homeowners, businesses, and schools in Connecticut, Massachusetts, eastern New York and Rhode Island for over 17 years without pesticides, chemicals, or poisons. Our rates are competitive with commercial exterminators. The big difference is we know what we are doing and we do a better job, every time.
News and Updates
- We have begun Free Collection of Yellow Jacket and Hornet nests in Connecticut. Please go to www.FreeYellowJacketRemoval.com or www.FreeHornetRemoval.com if you want free collection. Only fill out a form here if you want to hire us.
- If at all possible, please fill out a Contact Form. We have hundreds of calls and my poor wife Debbie is overwhelmed. When you fill out a form, we get most of the information we need and will safe tons of time on the phone.
- My son Josiah Patterson is available for hire. I’ve been training him since he was a boy. He has 10 years of experience and is an excellent YellowJacket Expert. He will be covering Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and parts of eastern Rhode Island.
- We only do Free Collection at the end of August and in September. In the meantime, don’t hire an exterminator. Hire the YellowJacket Expert to remove your stinging insects WITHOUT pesticides!
- Hornet and Yellow jacket Nests are getting big!
- Now is the time to get Wasp Shutter Guards put behind your shutters or Wasp Railing Guards put in those spaces on your decks.
- We use an Infrared Camera to locate in-house nests quickly and easily. How cool is that?
- We were featured on NPR, The New York Times, the Register Citizen and on NBC news. Read the story WFSB did on us or watch the video!
- Check out our YouTube Channel.
Why Hire Us?
Because we’ve collected stinging insects for medical labs for over 17 years, we’ve developed all-natural and organic methods to remove them from your property. We have the experience to do the job right.
We still collect for medical labs on a limited bases. If the labs need your yellow jackets, hornets, or wasps they will be used to help sting allergic patients or for medical research.
Consider hiring The YellowJacket Expert, LLC, for all your stinging pest problems.