Our fees* depend upon the size of the job, difficulty, height, aggressiveness of the nest, travel distance, and time of year.
- In ground yellow jacket nests and ball-shaped hornet nests are between $150 and $200
- In house yellow jacket nests using our all-natural “non-intrusive” techique starts at $250.
- Removing the yellow jacket nest from inside the walls of your home costs between $350-$450.
- Honeybee hive removal is much more extensive. See our honeybee removal and relocation page for an explanation of what is involved. We charge $600 to $1000 for honeybee removal. It usually takes 4-6 hours, sometimes more.
- Emergency service costs a minimum of $350.
- All charges and fees are subject to 6.65% Connecticut Sales Tax.
- Because of the rising cost of fuel, we charge a $25 fuel surcharge for people who live far from the Northwest Corner of Connecticut.
Make all checks out to The YellowJacket Expert
We accept cash, check, and accept all major credit cards
*Please note: We understand that there are some people who honestly are in a difficult financial situation. If you really need our service but cannot pay the full amount, just make a counter offer and if it’s reasonable, we’ll discount.
Live Out Far From Connecticut? Buy my ebook…
“Do-it-yourself” Guide to All-Natural Stinging Insect Elimination
WITHOUT Pesticides, Poisons, or Chemicals!
Go here to find out more