Our fees* depend upon the size of the job, difficulty, height, aggressiveness of the nest, travel distance, and time of year.
- In-ground yellow jacket nests and ball-shaped hornet nests are between $125 and $250 depending on the distance of where you live, height, complexity, and aggression.
- In-house yellow jacket nests using our all-natural “non-intrusive” technique usually starts at $250.
- Removing the yellow jacket nest from inside the walls of your home usually costs between $350-$450.
- Honeybee hive removal is much more extensive. We charge $800 to $1200 for honeybee removal. It usually takes 6-8 hours, sometimes more.
- Emergency service costs a minimum of $350.
- All charges and fees are subject to 6.35% Connecticut Sales Tax.
Make all checks out to The YellowJacket Expert
We prefer cash, but checks and all major credit cards are accepted
*Please note: We understand that there are some people who honestly are in a difficult financial situation. If you really need our service but cannot pay the full amount, just make a counter offer and if it’s reasonable, we’ll discount.
Live Out Far From Connecticut? Buy my ebook…
“Do-it-yourself” Guide to All-Natural Stinging Insect Elimination
WITHOUT Pesticides, Poisons, or Chemicals!